8(a) Business Development Certification Program
July 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the 8(a) Business Development Programs. This helps provide a level playing field for small businesses owned by socially and economically disadvantaged people or entities, t
Discover and Learn:
- If government contracting is for you.
- What are the benefits of being an 8(a) certified firm?
- If you qualify for the 8(a) program.
- Steps on how to do business with the federal government.
- What is SAM (System for Award Management) and how to register.