- This event has passed.
Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Recovery
March 31 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
SBA and the Texas Department of Insurance conducts an online workshop on emergency and disaster preparedness on March 31. TDI promotes disaster safety and education, together with the development and enforcement of coastal building codes, to save lives and property.
- SBA assistance when faced with a disaster.
- SBA direct financing for your home or business.
- The importance of knowing and understanding your home and business insurance policies.
- Awareness of business and homeowner policy differences in the coastal counties, certifications and inspection requirements.
- Changes to the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association policies and provisions, as they are critical to understand policyholder rights.
- Keeping and getting insurance.
The Informational Workshops is for the community. The SBA’s participation is not an endorsement of any opinion, product or service of the organizations in attendance.
SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least two weeks in advance.