- This event has passed.
Federal HUBZone Certification Program Workshop
July 30, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the Federal HUBZone Programs. This helps provide a level playing field for small businesses located in a HUBZone area.
The federal government’s goal is to award at least three percent of all federal contracting dollars to HUBZone-certified small businesses each year. The federal government uses special programs to help small businesses win at least at 23 percent of all federal contracting dollars each year.
Discover and Learn:
- If government contracting is for you.
- What are the benefits for being HUBZone certified firms.
- If you qualify for the HUBZoneprogram.
- Are you in a designated HUBZone area?
- Steps on how to do business with the federal government.
- What is SAM (System for Award Management) and how to register.