How to Do Business with the Federal Government & Resources for Small Biz
January 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
The U.S. government buys all types of products and services and is required by law to provide opportunities for small businesses. This session is for those considering federal contracting as a tool to help their business grow.
Attendees will learn about:
- Basic requirements to start with government contracting
- Assessing your business for government contracting readiness
- Resources and programs to help small businesses acquire federal contracts.
- How to become a general contractor or sub-contractor for federal contracts.
- The no-cost counseling and technical services from collaborative resource partner, Del Mar College Procurement and Technical Assistance Center to help small businesses in federal, state or local government contracting.
There is no cost for the workshop and all are welcome.
Join via Microsoft Teams the day of the event.