- This event has passed.
Marketing and Selling to the Federal Government for Small Businesses
March 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Whether you’re just starting or expanding a small business, federal contracting could be a way to grow your business. Learn how in this SBA webinar March 30 as the SBA explains the process of marketing and selling to the federal government.
In addition, the Procurement Technical Assistance Center counseling and technical services to assist small businesses interested in doing federal, state or local government contracting will also be explained.
Attendees will learn about:
- Government contracting suitability for your business
- How the government buys goods and services
- Marketing your business &and identifying federal opportunities
- Prime and subcontracting opportunities for your business
- How the government can help and the resources for small businesses
For more information, contact Elizabeth Soliz 361-806-7696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.