- This event has passed.
Protect Your Business! The What, How and Why of OSHA Standards and Compliance
August 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am
OSHCON is a no-cost confidential service helping small- and medium-sized private sector Texas employers. Many of OSHCON’s no-cost services are available to public sector employers too. Unlike OSHA enforcement, OSHCON cannot fine, cite, nor come on premise without being invited by the employer. OSHCON’s goal is to help Texas employers understand and comply with OSHA standards, better identify and fix hazards to protect their employees, help their bottom line, develop safety programs and more.
- OSHA and employer obligations
- Who needs to comply with OSHA standard?
- OSHA injury and illness record keeping and electronic submission
- Types of OSHA Inspections
- Top 10 OSHA violations
- No-cost safety and health resources