- This event has passed.
SBA Federal Contracting Series: 8(a) Business Development Program
July 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The federal government uses special programs to help small businesses win at least 23 percent of all federal contracting dollars each year. To help provide a level playing field for small businesses owned by socially and economically disadvantaged people or entities, the government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the 8(a) Business Development Programs.
Discover and Learn:
- If government contracting is for you
- The benefits of being an 8(a) certified firm
- If you qualify for the 8(a) program
- Steps on how to do business with the federal government
- SAM (System for Award Management) and how to register
This workshop is part of the Federal Contracting Series by the SBA for the community. The SBA’s participation is not an endorsement of any opinion, product or service of the organizations in attendance.