SBA Federal Contracting Series: Federal HUBZone Program
July 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The federal government uses special programs to help small businesses win at least at 23 percent of all federal contracting dollars each year. To help provide a level playing field for small businesses in a HUBZone area, the government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the Federal HUBZone programs.
The federal government’s goal is to award at least three percent of all federal contracting dollars to HUBZone-certified small businesses each year.
Discover and Learn:
- If government contracting is for you.
- The benefits for being certified firms.
- If you qualify for the program.
- If you are in a designated HUBZone area.
- Steps on how to do business with the federal government.
- What SAM (System for Award Management) is and how to register.
This workshop is part of the Federal Contracting Series by the SBA for the community. The SBA’s participation is not an endorsement of any opinion, product or service of the organizations in attendance.