Workforce Solutions Cameron-Harlingen is partnering with the City of San Benito on a hiring event Sept. 28. Job seekers should dress to impress and bring their resumes to apply for various jobs with the city.
Available positions include:
- Code Enforcement Technician/Officer
- Community Grants and Programs Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Fire Chief
- General Maintenance Worker
- Public Library Aide
- Waste Water Maintenance Worker
- Water Maintenance Supervisor
- Water Maintenance Worker
- Water Treatment Plant Operator
- City Secretary
The hiring event takes place from 9 a.m. – noon at Workforce Solutions Cameron, 1812 W. Jefferson, Harlingen.