It’s National Small Business Week, April 29 – May 5, and the U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE Association are hosting a free Virtual Conference. The three-day conference takes place May 1-3 from 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Participants may access all the webinars or pick and choose topics to follow. They will also have the opportunity to meet other business owners and chat with industry experts.
Webinar topics include:
- How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
- Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Get New and Repeat Business on Autopilot with Email Marketing
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
- Grow Your Business in 2018
- Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
- Sharing Your Story Through Video
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
- Fusion Marketing: The Next Generation of Marketing