The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE Association will host a free, Three-Day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week. The conference will take place May 1-3 between 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CT daily.
The Virtual Conference includes 12 educational webinars, free business advice from mentors, free information and resources from sponsors, and networking with fellow business owners.
The webinars include:
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
- Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
- Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Sharing Your Story Through Video
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
- How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
- How to Get New and Repeat Business On Autopilot with Email Marketing
- Cybersecure Your Small Business
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Grow Your Business in 2018
Registration is free to the public. A schedule of live events will be sent to registrants via email.