The City of Alamo is currently accepting submissions from artists and designers for a new city t-shirt. The winning design receives $150 and a shirt with the design on it. Second place receives $100 and third $50.
The contest rules are:
- The design must be related to the City of Alamo.
- There is a limit of two design entries per person.
- The work must be original and not violate any copyright or trademark laws.
- Inappropriate content or designs will not be of consideration.
- The design placement must be on the front of the shirt. Additionally, it must only use four colors at most.
- If your design wins, you must consent to have your name on the city’s website and the Alamo EDC’s Facebook page, Twitter page and Instagram page.
The Alamo Economic Development Corporation seven-member Board of Directors will judge the competition.
Deadline for submissions is July 31 with a winner announcement on Aug. 14.
Entry designs may be sent to Gabriela Trevino of the Alamo EDC at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Alamo EDC at 956-787-6622 or send them a message online. Inquiries may also be in person at the EDC office at 715 E. Business 83.