- This event has passed.
How to do Business With the Federal Government – 2022 New Year Goal
January 26 @ 1:00 pmFree
Participants will receive instruction on how to get started in marketing and selling to federal agencies. Improve your probability of being “found” by federal contracting offices and large Federal Prime Contractors.
- What is SAM.GOV
- What are the NAICS codes
- What is FED Biz Opps
- How do government agencies buy products and services
- What is the Dynamic Small Business Search
- Which website is used by contracting entities to source contractors
- Which NAICS codes and how many should you use
- What is a good “Capability Statement”
In addition, learn about SBA resources and Resource Partner programs to help small businesses start, grow, expand and recover.