- This event has passed.
OSHA and Employee Safety in the Workplace
May 14 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Congress created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to ensure safe and healthful working conditions for workers by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.
Discover and Learn:
- What does OSHA do? To include enforcement and cooperative programs.
- Why safety is good business.
- Common OSHA requirements such as recording and reporting.
- Safety and Health Programs to include management leadership, employee involvement and finding and fixing hazards.
- OSHA resources for employers and employees.