The Texas Governor’s Office invites Texas companies to join them on a Virtual Trade Mission across Latin America Dec. 13-16. The event will be a week to learn about trade and business opportunities between Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama and Texas.
Participants will receive:
- Texas & Countries Market Overview: Business environment, challenges and opportunities with sectoral emphasis and industries with major business opportunities. Gain inspiration for potential new ways to do business.
- Matchmaking: One-on-one meeting with business prospects from Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama and Texas.
- Technical Site Visits: Virtual tours to production, distribution and packaging centers of industries with business opportunities.
To be considered eligible for free participation, qualified Texas small businesses must have an exportable product/service manufactured, produced, processed or value-added in Texas. The Virtual Trade Mission is also limited to 20 companies.
Businesses must also:
- Be a U.S.-registered and U.S.-operating independent, established, for-profit company with at least one year of revenues. It must also have a Federal Identification Number tied to a Texas address.
- Meet U.S. Small Business Administration’s “Small Business Concern” size guidelines.
- Demonstrate Export Readiness. This includes understanding the costs associated with exporting and having a strategic plan for exporting.
- Remain in good standing with the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts and not debarred from receiving state or federal funding costs.
Businesses may register interest online.