The Weslaco Area Chamber of Commerce is now accepting participants for the Weslaco Chamber Leadership Initiative. The program partners with Franklin Covey Leadership Training Solutions for sessions on various topics. This includes managing teams, project management, vision and strategy, and productivity.
This is the first year the chamber will offer the program. The independent learning platform allows participants to take courses at their own pace, and meet with like-minded individuals on a quarterly basis. All participants will receive a one year all access pass to the training platform. A full list of training sessions is available online.
The program fee is $375 and includes the following:
- Virtual materials (for printed materials, there is an added fee of $45
- All-access learning pass (includes certification opportunities)
- One-year all access licence (ownership of user/participant)
- Quarterly meetings with all enrolled and special guest speaker. Meetings will be approximately three hours with dates in November, April and July TBA.
- Closing session in Sept. 2021
For more information, contact the Weslaco Chamber. Register online.