The weekend is fast approaching and if you’re looking for a leisurely, family-friendly Sunday afternoon, Tres Lagos Farmers’ Market should be on your list.
The Tres Lagos Farmers’ Market takes place from Sept. 1 from 2-5 p.m. at 4350 Tres Lagos Blvd. in McAllen. There’s live music playing as you walk the market, which features roughly 30 different vendors to shop from.
The market also offers a wide variety of local homemade goods and plants as well as artwork from local artists.
Items and vendors include:
- Artisan baked good made by Krum
- Handmade soaps and salt scrubs
- Southern Roots Flower Shop
- Artisan spices and salsas by Pica Natural
- Infused oils and vinaigrette’s and granola’s by The Original
- Stixx Snaxx pretzels
- and much more.
During the August market, kids were also seen playing on the playground, cooling down with Kona Ice snow-cones and enjoying a great outing as well. With its fall schedule, the market will take place the first Sunday of every month.